Achieve a Picture-Perfect Smile
Porcelain veneers are the Hollywood secret for achieving a movie star smile in record time. They can give you a glamorous, camera-ready smile that will last for years in as few as two appointments!
Veneers are made of durable porcelain shells that are custom crafted to match the appearance of your natural smile. They’re applied to the surface of your teeth to conceal numerous dental flaws. With porcelain veneers, you can ensure a perfect, uniform smile that’ll never stain.
Whether cosmetic issues have you hiding your teeth or lengthy dental treatments don’t fit your lifestyle, porcelain veneers are the perfect solution for an attractive, confident smile.
How Can Porcelain Veneers Improve My Smile?
Porcelain veneers can be used to correct several types of cosmetic issues, including:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Teeth that appear too small or too large
- Discolored, stained, or yellowed teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Teeth that have worn down over time
- Crooked or uneven teeth
Almost any smile can be enhanced by porcelain veneers. From addressing specific flaws to simply upgrading your smile, porcelain veneers offer reliably stunning results.
The Porcelain Veneer Process
Your initial consultation is the first step towards achieving a Hollywood smile. Dr. Moylan will examine your oral health, discuss your smile goals, and give you a detailed explanation of the veneer process. This visit will determine whether porcelain veneers are right for you and can resolve your specific cosmetic issues.
When you decide you’re ready to pursue a new smile with porcelain veneers, we’ll schedule your first appointment at a time that works for you. Your porcelain veneers process will be completed in the following steps:
- We’ll begin your first appointment by performing a digital scan of your teeth. This allows us to create a cosmetic wax-up that will serve as a blueprint for your procedure.
- Next, we’ll lightly buff and shape the enamel of your teeth to make room for your veneers to be applied. You’ll leave the office with temporary veneers to protect your teeth while your custom porcelain veneers are fabricated.
- With the precise shape and color data from your appointment, your porcelain veneers are crafted at a lab and sent to our office within a matter of weeks.
- After your porcelain veneers are ready, you’ll return to our Alexandria office for your second appointment. The veneers will be affixed to the front of your teeth with a dental cement, ensuring a lasting bond.
- The fit of your veneers will be examined and adjustments will be made to give your teeth an ideal appearance. You’ll leave with your flawless smile ready to show the world, along with care instructions to guarantee years of satisfactions.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Ready to say goodbye to cosmetic issues and enjoy a glamorous new smile? Contact the Alexandria Smile Center today at (318) 545-7606. We’ll assess your individual case and walk you through every step of the porcelain veneer process. In just two appointments, you could have a Hollywood-ready smile and all the confidence that comes with it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Your porcelain veneers will never stain, but the surrounding teeth can still be affected by acidic beverages like coffee or soda and certain foods like dark berries. Minimize these effects by practicing good dental hygiene and visiting us for regular professional cleanings.
Unfortunately, your veneers can’t be whitened once they’re placed. You may want to consider a professional whitening treatment to make sure that your surrounding teeth are their ideal color. If your veneers are a different shade than your natural teeth, you can opt to whiten your natural teeth so that they match.
At the Alexandria Smile Center, our porcelain veneer procedure is never a painful experience. We’ll use a local anesthetic to ensure you won’t feel a thing during treatment. Your teeth may feel more sensitive following the procedure, but this is only temporary and should go away within days.
We may recommend a toothpaste for sensitive teeth to resolve any lasting sensitivity. If you experience pain after your procedure, please contact the Alexandria Smile Center so we can determine the cause and provide relief.
Porcelain veneers are very simple to care for. You’ll need to continue brushing regularly, flossing daily, and coming in for checkups and cleanings. While your dental veneers will never decay, you’ll still have to take care of your gums and the underlying teeth.