Restore Your Teeth for a Healthy Smile
At the Alexandria Smile Center, we offer a number of restorative dentistry services that will return optimal health and function to your smile. With reliable, effective treatments, we can fortify damaged teeth and provide replacements for teeth that have been lost.
Don’t put off the care you need—get tooth restorations that look natural, perform beautifully, and will benefit you for years of confident smiles.
Long-Lasting Dental Implants
Dental implants are the gold standard in restorative care for missing teeth. Whether you’re missing one tooth, a section of teeth, or a full arch, your restoration will look, feel, and function just like natural teeth. Get another chance at a beautiful, complete smile with care that is safe and pain-free.
- Completely natural look and feel
- Reliable results that can last a lifetime
- Promotes healthy bone density and strengthens the jaw bone
- Alleviates joint pain and bite problems
- Prevents shifting and crowding of remaining teeth
- Boost in confidence from a new, attractive smile
Porcelain Dental Crowns
Dental crowns are used to reinforce an existing tooth with a custom-made, porcelain cap that protects teeth from wear and decay. Each porcelain crown is tailored to seamlessly match the shape and color of your natural teeth. Dental crowns are an excellent option for repairing and protecting your teeth, providing many years of reliable benefits.
- Cracked or damaged teeth
- Replacements for fractured fillings
- Cosmetic enhancement
- Sealing and concealing decay
- Replacing a previous restoration
- Finalizing a root canal therapy
Dental Bridge Restorations
A dental bridge is a fixed appliance used to restore missing teeth. It’s a less invasive restoration for missing teeth with porcelain components that are customized to match your smile. With regular dental care and checkups, dental bridges can last for many years before requiring replacement.
- Fill the gap left by a missing tooth
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Provide support for your features and avoid facial indentations
- Enable you to chew and speak with comfort
- Regain an attractive smile
- Replace a partial denture
Get a Vibrant, Healthy Smile at the Alexandria Smile Center
Dr. Moylan can provide relief for your dental health needs with restorative dentistry. Don’t get by with missing or damaged teeth, get the appropriate restorative treatment to put your dental issues behind you.
Contact us at (318) 545-7606 to schedule a consultation—you’ll see why so many patients are satisfied with their results!